A great cover letter can make the difference between being called for an interview or not. An impressive cover letter will give you access to an organisation; a poor one may cost you a great opportunity.
Consider the opportunities already lost …. If you are not currently getting as many interviews as you could reasonably expect, ask a professional to write your cover letter for the specific role you want. In the current job market, a single lost opportunity to get in front of a key decision maker, is one too many.
At Katie Adler Consulting we offer:
- A one-on-one consultation to discuss your ideas and requirements
- A succinct, concise cover letter highlighting the intersection between your qualifications, experiences and skills, and the requirements of the role
- A professionally laid-out, market-ready cover letter
- A speedy response; we usually complete your cover letter within 3 working days
- Useful advice and a handy framework from which to create future cover letters
- Total confidentiality
A personalised cover letter has a number of different functions. It introduces you and serves to express your interest in the role, but it also addresses the core competencies of the role you are applying for, and provides a helpful link to the accompanying resume. Does your current cover letter work for you in these ways? If not, it isn’t working as hard as it needs to.
With extensive experience in executive recruitment, Katie Adler has counselled many job seekers. Katie understands the requirements of an advertised role and can communicate your potential value to an organisation in a creative and meaningful way.