Our professional LinkedIn Profile Writing Service allows you to connect more effectively with industry leaders, expert professionals and in-house hiring decision-makers.
Why? Consider these facts about the reach of LinkedIn:
- About 40% of LinkedIn’s 467 million worldwide users (May 2017) check into their account each day
- LI users live in over 220 countries or territories
- In Australia, there are more than 8 million registered LI profiles
- Students & recent graduates are the fastest growing demographic on LI (2016)
- 44% of users are women
- LinkedIn facilitated nearly 1 million new hires in 2014
- In excess of 10 million endorsements are given each day
- 50% of LinkedIn members hold a graduate degree
- 50% of Fortune 100 companies use LinkedIn to service some of their recruitment needs
- Eight seconds is the average time that most LinkedIn profiles are reviewed by recruiters
- 4 out of 5 professional Australians are on LinkedIn, mostly in the 30+ age group
- Australian in-house recruiters regularly use LinkedIn to find new hires
These are staggering statistics & LinkedIn will continue to go from strength to strength. As a pivotal part of your on-line marketing strategy you need to ensure your expertise, personal branding and values are clearly conveyed via a professional LinkedIn profile.
If you’re in the market for a new job, having an eye-catching, up-to-date LinkedIn profile is more important than ever.
In addition to being one of the few professional sites that can boast a large non-US level of participation, LinkedIn goes above and beyond being merely a tool for job seekers. Influencers share with and engage others through content and customers are able to remain current with chosen companies by following company updates. LinkedIn adds real value for both individuals and businesses.