Student Career Coaching
Are you a student who’s feeling unclear and undecided about your study/career options?
Feeling pressured to make decisions before you’ve had time to properly consider your choices?
Are you overwhelmed by so much information and need help to clarify what’s what?
Happily, Katie is ready to provide professional student career coaching to school students and young adults.
There are many critical decisions to be made in the final years of high school regarding study and future career choices and students are often time poor, and may have little self-awareness, or not yet fully aware of the range of potential possibilities available to them. Some students simply have no idea what they want to do!
Katie’s experience as a student career coach to school students and young adults provides help every step of the way, particularly around Year 10 subject selections, through decisions in Years 11 & 12 on careers and tertiary pathways, and for tertiary students who find themselves unhappy in their current course. Katie is also accredited in a number of career assessment tools including the Morrisby Online Report, used by many high schools in Australia, to provide a more rigorous basis for your decisions.
Let’s work together to create a career action plan that will:
- Explain your strengths, interests and values that you will use in a future career
- Analyse what your school career assessment is suggesting
- Determine what your best choices for VCE, VET or VCAL Year 11 & 12 subjects will be
- Find and research relevant career information
- Consider tertiary study options and understand any pre-requisites for entry
- Understand the implications of studying interstate or overseas
- Consider the pros and cons of taking a gap year
- Determine how to change tertiary courses and whether you’ll received RPL.
Student career coaching is ultimately about helping teens and young adults make informed study and career choices, irrespective of their degree of self-awareness, career maturity, understanding of career options and general interest in careers. Read the testimonials from previous student clients. Call Katie today for a confidential discussion on 0400 076844.